[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg mediatomb transcoding

Saulo Silva sauloaugustosilva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:10:42 CET 2013

Hi All ,

Today I use mencoder to embed subtitles in downloads movies and also to do
the transcoding with mediatomb . The problem is that sometime when I am
running the subtitle embed commands the audio and video lost the sync . So
I want to test the ffmepf to sse if I can avoid that kinf of situation . I
tried some command lines at web without luck .

Could someone provide a working ffmpeg command to embed the subtitles in a
movie ? The unique request is that do not change movie aspect and quality ,
format convertions is ok .

Best Regards,

Saulo Silva