[FFmpeg-user] Sampling frequency conversion

rohit a rohit.tvm.86 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 14:01:00 CEST 2013

Hi Carl,

I used an input of 32000 Hz. I wanted to convert the output to 24000 Hz.

So I used the below command.
./ffmpeg  -i   Input.mpeg  -ar  24000  Output.avi

But still I am getting the output sampling frequency as 32000 Hz.  So can
you  please provide me the correct command line for converting 32000 Hz
to  24000 Hz.

Regards,
Rohit