[FFmpeg-user] OT, OHM 2013

Bouke (VideoToolShed) bouke at videotoolshed.com
Mon Jul 15 20:55:00 CEST 2013

Anyone going?
Reason, as my contribution to the open source community, i'm volunteering
bringing myself and my video hardware to do (live) streaming.
Now of course i count myself for at least 5 mortals, but even then the
broadcast team is highly understaffed...
So, if you do want to come and help us out a little, that would be great.
More info here:
https://ohm2013.org/site/
And contacting me direct is also possible of course.
Small disclaimer, i'm just a volunteer and my words are just mine, i have no
relation with the organisation whatsoever.

Bouke

VideoToolShed
van Oldenbarneveltstraat 33
6512 AS  NIJMEGEN, the Netherlands