[FFmpeg-user] libavcodec documentation and usage

Tanjim Hossain Sifat tanjimhossainsifat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 22:12:22 CEST 2013

Dear James,
If you have some question on libavcodec then subscribe to the libav-user
mailing list (link given below):

I have gathered some amateur level knowledge on libavcodec, which I can
share with you, but we should do it on the libavcodec mail thread. This
thread is on the command-line usage of ffmpeg.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 1:07 AM, James Board <jpboard2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> I'd like to write a C or C++ program which uses libavcodec to retrieve
> >> individual frames of an AVI file.  I can't find much documentation on
> the WWW.
> >> Does anyone have documentation on how to do this, or some current
> examples?
> >
> >Did you look into the doc/examples directory?
> >
> >Please do not high jack threads, Carl Eugen
>

> No.  I only looked on the web, not in the doc/examples directory.
>

> What thread did I hijack?
>
> Thank you for the doc/examples pointer.

MD. Tanjim Hossain Sifat
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,
Dhaka