[FFmpeg-user] Problems dumping H264 stream from an Axis camera

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Jul 18 10:00:27 CEST 2013

Andy <aseto97 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I did git checkout 2e4ec89 and my ffmpeg source is
> back to Sep.26,2012. Did the build, tried to stream
> the camera again, and got the same error.

Your problem is apparently not the same as ticket 1734.

> Do you have any idea why it is not working?

No, but consider opening a ticket adding the -fdebug ts
output as requested by Michael in 1734.

> --disable-optimizations

Probably unrelated:
--disable-optimizations is a configure option that
should only be used in special circumstances (debugging
a crash that shows no useful backtrace with gdb or
speeding up compilation when bisecting), I suspect
you should remove it.

Carl Eugen