[FFmpeg-user] Frame rate and movies from images

Jason Palmer jpalmer at worldnow.com
Mon Jul 22 20:12:58 CEST 2013

Thanks for your reply.

If I attempt to use -r as an input option, ffmpeg gives me the error: Could not set video options: Input/output error.

I think this is because my input is not a series of image sequences nor is it a video file.  It is real time streaming from an AJA Capture Source.  As such, I am unable to set the frame rate of the input.

Any other ideas are welcome and appreciated.  Thanks.