[FFmpeg-user] 回复: help

undefined 670292548 at qq.com
Thu Jul 25 17:40:45 CEST 2013

Hi,Tom
Thank you very much! I've been tested it for a whole day. And I know a little about the formats and codecs. I tried this cmd and it ran well:
ffmpeg -re -y -i "rtmp://localhost/testFFMpeg/W3FHRHHT live=1" -acodec libvo_aacenc -vcodec libx264 -s 640*360 -f flv "rtmp://localhost/testFFMpeg/W3FHRHHT_360"
What I can't understand is that format flv shouldn't support h264 & AAC. The input live stream, published by OBS, is encoded in h264 & AAC. Why did the log say that it was formatted with flv? Like this:
Input #0, flv, from 'rtmp://localhost/testFFMpeg/W3FHRHHT live=1'.
And the output stream encoded in h264 & AAC but format with flv can play smoothly, and be recorded in a file formatted with mp4 or f4v by AMS5 normally. Does it mean that the live streams which run on AMS5 are in a box of flv, but encoded in h264 & AAC?

Best Regards,
Lane