[FFmpeg-user] ntsc-dvd doesn't default to interlaced.

Mike Brown brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Mon Jul 29 03:20:47 CEST 2013

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 10:19:32AM -0400, Andy Civil wrote:
> No one cares about incorrect apostrophes or misplaced their/they're/there
> any more,

I do care when someone messes up the their/they're/there, and others of
its kind.  We are supposed to be an educated world, yet it happens constantly.

But, that is off-topic.

As a test, have you sent both versions of a disc overseas, i.e., a TFF and
a BFF, to if they'll play?

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot at vidiot.com | vidiot at vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII