[FFmpeg-user] Create slideshow with ffmpeg from still images

thljcl jiachielee at live.com
Tue Jul 30 09:20:58 CEST 2013

I’m sorry. I have not read your previous post. I do not which method you have
tried. Yes, I can create a slideshow with slides of different length. I can
even create a sample and share it over SkyDrive with you temporarily before
I remove it. What I would like to know is how you create your slideshow with
slides of different length. Would you mind to show me the link that leads to
your previous post? Or, would you mind to re-write your experience? Your
efforts are truly appreciated. Thank you.