[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

Neeraj Kumar neeraj24a at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:15:03 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have downloaded ffmpeg from this location https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg

I have putted it the extracted files inside /ffmpegdir/ffmpeg/configure in
my ubuntu 12.04

then

root at core-MS-7267:/ffmpegdir/ffmpeg/configure# ./configure
yasm not found, use --disable-yasm for a crippled build

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.

I got this while configuring the ffmpeg please help me out i am in real
need of this.

Thank You
Neeraj Kumar
9331367994