[FFmpeg-user] Wowza error :Failed to play myStream; stream not found.

RITESH MEHANDIRATTA riteshmehandiratta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:43:14 CEST 2013

i am using ffmpeg for encoding a video which will then be restreamed using
wowza.i am new to streaming.first i started wowza using command

/etc/init.d/WowzaMediaServer start

after that i start streaming a MP4 file using rtsp protocol.i used the
command

 ffmpeg -re -i /usr/local/WowzaMediaServer/content/sample.mp4 -acodec
libfdk_aac -vcodec libx264 -f rtsp -muxdelay 0.1 rtsp://
myuser:mypassword at 127.0.0.1:1935/live/myStream.sdp

video start streaming before all of these i changed admin.password and
added a username as myuser and password as mypassword when i run above
command its streaming but after that they say go to

WowzaMediaServer/examples/LiveVideoStreaming/FlashRTMPPlayer/Player.html

and fill server with  rtmp://localhost:1935/live

and Stream field with myStream

when i click on connect its giving me status

"Failed to play myStream; stream not found."

i am following this article
http://www.wowza.com/forums/content.php?354-How-to-set-up-live-streaming-using-an-RTSP-RTP-based-encoder

where i am wrong i dont know.i am unable to figure it out. from wowza
support team i am not getting satisfactory answers .so someone work on
wowza please help me!!why i am not able to connect my video stream to
wowza.Please respond stuck badly.