[FFmpeg-user] An important issue ...

Oliver Fromme oliver at fromme.com
Tue Jun 18 21:00:37 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I apologize if this is not the right place for this kind of post ...

I'd like to say a BIG "thank you!" to all of the ffmpeg developers!

This is one of the most important tools that I use for preparing and
handling media files.  I just upgraded to a recent git snapshot, in
order to check if a bug has been fixed in the meantime, and indeed
it has been fixed (the duration of VOBSUB subtitles was wrong), and
it even grew some new features that are useful for me.

Thanks a bunch, guys!  Your work is really appreciated!

Best regards
   Oliver

--
``We are all but compressed light'' (Albert Einstein)