[FFmpeg-user] opus not found???

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Jun 19 07:41:15 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 23:32:09 +0300, David Shvo wrote:
> check_pkg_config opus opus_multistream.h opus_multistream_decoder_create
>
> ERROR: opus not found

Does your installation provide opus.pc? Does pkg-config find it by
default, or does it require a PKG_CONFIG_PATH (pkg-config --cflags
opus)? In the include paths provided by opus.pc (or the default include
paths, such as /usr/include), is that header file (opus_multistream.h)
to be found? Does it provide the function
opus_multistream_decoder_create()?

There, I think I have outlined all the debug steps. ;-)

Moritz