[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg reincode h264 file to several mp4 files (image inside)

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Jun 20 15:58:24 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 05:54:44 -0700, tty wrote:
> I have h264 file received from DVR. This DVR collects 4 video streams so i
> have 4 video streams in one file.
> <http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/file/n4659650/1.png>
> I added screenshot with hex representation of this file.

Can't you just show us the output of
ffmpeg -i videofile
or
ffprobe videofile
??

Answering your question without knowing your file:
Use "-map" to select the video stream to extract.
(There's probably a command to do all four extractions & remuxings in
one command. I leave that to the other list readers.)

Moritz