[FFmpeg-user] Looking for an HDMI/Component Capture Card

Andrey Aleksandrovich andrey.aleksandrovich at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 23 17:05:27 CEST 2013

Yeah, a bit..

"Our USB 3.0 devices currently only have driver support on the Windows
platform, so unfortunately there isn't a Linux driver available for
the Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0. We're happy to take the possibility of
Linux driver support into consideration, but we currently don't
support it."
http://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=92

Maybe it is possible to use that card with ffmpeg under windows.