[FFmpeg-user] Inverse Telecine with fieldmatch filter

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Jun 25 23:47:33 CEST 2013

L. Lee <llee040 <at> sbcglobal.net> writes:

> "./configure --enable-gpl

> --enable-libfaac --enable-libfdk-aac

I suspect you should decide which one
you prefer, use that and remove the
other one (libfdk is said to be
superior).

> --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb
> --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libspeex
> --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx
> --enable-libx264

Really? All of them?

> --enable-x11grab

Does that work? The reason I ask is that people
have repeatedly asked how to record the screen
on OSX.

> Anyway, even if I have to target audio with a
> HandBrake pass, use ffmpeg only for the inverse
> telecine on the video, then combine output
> tracks using MP4Box

I may absolutely misunderstand the sentence but I
severely doubt that HandBrake can do anything with
audio that FFmpeg cannot and you should at least
test FFmpeg's mov muxer before using MP4Box.

Carl Eugen