[FFmpeg-user] I want to add new component into ffmpeg code

刘 岐 lingjiujianke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 11:51:21 CET 2013

在 2013-3-5,下午6:33,Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> 写道:

> Steven  <lingjiujianke <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I want to add a new component into ffmpeg now,
>> just for test and study ffmpeg. But i cannot found
>> the samples in the http://ffmpeg.org/documentation.html ,
>> It have samples in http://ffmpeg.org/documentation.html
>> before. The website has update yet
> Sorry, but I do not understand.
> Do you mean that http://ffmpeg.org/documentation.html does
> not open for you? It works fine here (and it contains a
> lot of information).
My mean is I can open the page.
But the pages does not have the informations about how to add new component into the ffmpeg
for example:
	I want add new codec named "H.267"
	new format named "MP8"

	i can use the libavformat some API to add the MP8 into formats list,
	use libavcodec some API to add H.267 into the codecs list

there have the documentation for the sample at the http://ffmpeg.org/documentation.html  before,.
but there have no pages about the informations now. or the web master have move the pages to some other place?