[FFmpeg-user] libutvideo causes Segmentation fault

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Sun Mar 10 18:59:25 CET 2013

Johann Rekowski <johann.rekowski <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> I thought that FFv1 is deprecated

Could you elaborate? This is the first time I read this
(and I should really know).

> and not able to use multithreading.

Works fine afaik...

[...]

> I have tried several command line options
> (e. g. utvideo, libutvideo) but it only returns a
> "command not found" message.

Command line and complete, uncut console output missing.

(I should add that I guess libutvideo could be
seen as deprecated since historically, external
libraries were always removed some time after
native support was added.)

[...]

> How do I backtrace something?

See http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html