[FFmpeg-user] how to get mpeg2 ts video data from usb webcam

Soho Soho123 soho123.2012 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 03:42:14 CET 2013

> Unrelated:
> These options look useless, I suggest to remove them, if any of
> them make a difference, please report, it may indicate a bug:
> --disable-w32threads --disable-os2threads --disable-yasm
> --disable-vis --disable-altivec --disable-mmx
> --disable-mmxext --disable-sse --disable-sse2 --disable-sse3
> --disable-ssse3 --disable-sse4 --disable-sse42 --disable-avx
> --disable-fma4 --disable-armv5te --disable-armv6
> --disable-armv6t2 --disable-vfp --disable-neon
>
> (Does --enable-pic make a difference?)

It seems no any difference when I test roughly.
OK, I will remove them.

>> [video4linux2,v4l2 @ 0x68c8d0] Raw : yuyv422 : YUV 4:2:2 (YUYV) :
>> /dev/video0: Immediate exit requested
>
> I may miss something but this seems to indicate that your
> current driver only supports yuyv rawvideo.

Mmm, yes, It seems uvc driver does not support mpeg ts format.
but when I plugin usb webcam, it can probe mpegts format ,
in normally function, mpeg ts seems not function.
do you have idea about where can download the driver that support mpeg
ts format?