[FFmpeg-user] Discrepancy in lengths of audio/video track

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Fri Mar 15 12:44:57 CET 2013

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 207 430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK
Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?