[FFmpeg-user] Thanks for the recent subtitle support :-)

tracey jaquith tracey at archive.org
Tue Mar 19 21:41:06 CET 2013

for the [star wars + ffmpeg] intersection out there.

I also thank the ffmpeg especially community not just for 8+ years of use at archive.org,
but relatedly, about 3 years ago,
I did an (effectively) lossless MPEG2 reedit of the star wars anamorphic DVD
to cut it back to the 1977 timeline/version.
(it uses other open source tools, like mplayer and avidemux, too)
http://archive.org/details/reremaster

the open A/V community is an amazing Thing!  8-)
-tracey