[FFmpeg-user] "fps 2997 is too large" - creates mov with bad public atom (error -2002

Steve C natgeo.operations at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:49:51 CET 2013

Hi Carl,

No, removing the -timecode option does not fix the issue, i see get the
same error.

"fps 2997 is too large"

and the output file wont open, same error with the "public atom"

again it only works when I use the "-r 29.97"  - but dont understand why I
should need to use this
if I am just doing a copy?

thanks.