[FFmpeg-user] Right way to extract and recombine audio/video streams?

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Thu May 2 13:18:40 CEST 2013

On Thu, 2 May 2013 11:05:35 +0000 (UTC), Carl Eugen Hoyos
<cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
>Of course, but allow me to say how difficult it is for
>us to understand why you are searching for third-
>party tutorials when there is example code in the source.

Because I didn't understand the source and found other articles
contained examples that I could use right away.

But I'll first read this the next time
www.ffmpeg.org/documentation.html

>> I needed to split and invert the L/R channels before building a new
>> audio track to get rid of some music.
>
>I believe this is possible with FFmpeg.
>(But I may misunderstand the word "invert".)

Good to know. I'll give a try if I find another file that has the same
issue.