[FFmpeg-user] Audio freezes when concat videos

théo Damaville theo851 at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 19:35:06 CEST 2013

Hi, I have some video chunks (file1.mov file2.mov... - h264/aac) that come
from a source that I have to stream continuously. My problem is that I have
a little gap between each chunk that I stream. This is particularly
annoying for audio...

I first set up a 'server' with this command :
ffmpeg -i udp://localhost:5555 -f flv rtmp://localhost/live/stream

then I can add each chunk with :
ffmpeg -i fileXX.mov -vbsf h264_mp4toannexb -f mpegts udp://localhost:5555

Any suggestion to fill the gap or having smoother transitions ?

Best regards