[FFmpeg-user] I have a problem for FFMPEG comile with libopus. I alreay install libopus.

이상호 shlee11 at tisquare.com
Mon May 6 04:50:06 CEST 2013

Hi

I have a problem for FFMPEG comile with libopus. I alreay install libopus.

I had confugre by follow option.

/configure --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-pthreads --enable-libopus
ERROR: opus not found
If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.

1. FFMPEG version
[jihoon at localhost ffmpeg]$ ./version.sh
N-52555-ge92862e

2. GCC version
[jihoon at localhost lib]$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.4.6 20120305 (Red Hat 4.4.6-4)

3. libopus installed
/usr/local/lib

libopus.a                   libspeex.la              libvo-amrwbenc.so.0.0.3
libbcg729.so         liblzma.a                  libopus.la                  libspeex.so              libx264.so
libbcg729.so.0       liblzma.la                 libopus.so                  libspeex.so.1            libx264.so.128
libbcg729.so.0.0.0   liblzma.so                 libopus.so.0                libspeex.so.1.5.0        libyasm.a
libeXosip2.a         liblzma.so.5               libopus.so.0.3.0

Let me know what problem .

best regards sangho lee.