[FFmpeg-user] linux or windows?

Mr M redpenguinmail at gmail.com
Sun May 12 05:46:54 CEST 2013

I just wanted to say the Zeranoe builds work great on Windows (I use them
constantly) and there is really no major diff between them and the normal
Linux version which I use occasionally but my main converting PC is Windows.

Also I feel the ffmpeg list has been very supportive of the Windows builds,
as I have gotten support and even had a "bug" fixed where -ss would not
take over 24 hours.