[FFmpeg-user] Error while installing ffmpeg on ubuntu 13.04

Prathap Malempati prathap.malempati at gmail.com
Sun May 12 07:07:17 CEST 2013

  Please respond

I have ubuntu 13.04 Desktop (32 bit ) OS on my PC.

When i am trying to install ffmpeg on my PC it shows error like this

./configure --enable-gpl --enable-libass --enable-libfaac
--enable-libfdk-aac --enable-libmp3lame \
>   --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-x11grab
--enable-libx264 \
>   --enable-nonfree --enable-version3

*ERROR: libfdk_aac not found
**
If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.*

And i am new to ffmpeg

Thank you

Prathap.M