[FFmpeg-user] meet a question for inspecting a wmv file

李新民 921353606 at qq.com
Thu May 16 13:43:27 CEST 2013

------------------ Original ------------------From:  "Carl Eugen Hoyos"<cehoyos at ag.or.at>;
Date:  May 16, 2013
To:  "ffmpeg-user"<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>;
Subject:  Re: [FFmpeg-user] meet a question for inspecting a wmv file

921353606 <at> qq <921353606 <at> qq.com> writes:

> > >I only know it was supported by window media player.
>
> >Doesn't work here.
>
> It can be played by Windows Media Player 11.0.5721.5262
> on Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3.

> Does not work here.

> If you can find out which codec you installed that allows
> playback, we would at least have a name for the ticket I
> would open.

> Carl Eugen

I used mediainfo. (http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediainfo/)
it said that was EJQV.

General
Complete name                    : E:\video\yj_Screen.wmv
Format                           : Windows Media
File size                        : 8.61 MiB
Duration                         : 5mn 3s
Overall bit rate mode            : Variable
Overall bit rate                 : 238 Kbps
Maximum Overall bit rate         : 7 037 Kbps
Movie name                       : Sunrise Easyhao (Beijing) Technology Co. ,Ltd
Performer                        : Sunrise Easyhao
Encoded date                     : UTC 2012-11-28 10:07:52.280
Copyright                        : Sunrise Easyhao
Comment                          : Sunrise Easyhao
Rating                           : Rating

Video
ID                               : 2
Format                           : EJQV
Codec ID                         : EJQV
Duration                         : 5mn 3s
Bit rate mode                    : Variable
Bit rate                         : 232 Kbps
Width                            : 1 024 pixels
Height                           : 768 pixels
Display aspect ratio             : 4:3
Frame rate                       : 50 000.000 fps
Resolution                       : 24 bits
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)               : 0.000
Stream size                      : 8.40 MiB (97%)
Language                         : Chinese (CN)

Does that mean something?