[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg does not display correct pixfmt for prores 4444 with alpha

Robert Krüger krueger at lesspain.de
Sat May 18 18:37:53 CEST 2013

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Robert Krüger <krueger <at> lesspain.de> writes:
>
> > I just tested the new alpha support for prores_lgpl
> > and it appears to work but funnily the pixfmt is not
> > detected correctly (see command line output below).
>
> Should be fixed, tests are very welcome!

Great, thank you! I repeated the test described above and now results are
as expected. Output about the stream is now

    Stream #0:0(eng): Video: prores (ap4h / 0x68347061), yuva444p10le,
1920x1080, 40697 kb/s, SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 25 tbn, 25 tbc

and the resulting png has the transparency where it is in the original
video.

Robert