[FFmpeg-user] Problem recovering MOV recording from SSD

Jarrod Maloley jarrod.maloley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 16:33:55 CET 2013

Good morning,

I was wondering if someone would be able to help with an odd issue I'm
experiencing. Basically a client came to me with a recording(ProRes422, MOV
container) from a blackmagic hyperdeck that I can't seem to open. The MOV
is about 24 GB in size so it seems there is information there. I have tried
some basic hex editing as well as trying ffmpeg to convert the file with no
success. Here is a link to a .txt of the actual
hexcode<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66298336/Capture0001.txt>.
Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Jarrod