[FFmpeg-user] ERROR: Xext not found

Luis LROR luislror at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 15:32:52 CET 2013

hello good morning friends,
I wonder if you guys can help me, estoutendo problems in the binary FFMPEG
installation on Debian 7

chuego in step 3 when he presents the following ERROR

Step 1
git clone - depth 1 git :/ / source.ffmpeg.org / ffmpeg

Step2
cd ffmpeg

Step 3
. / configure - enable-gpl - enable-libass - enable-libfaac -
enable-libfdk-aac - enable-libmp3lame \
   - enable-libopencore-amrnb - enable-libopencore-amrwb - enable-libspeex
- enable-librtmp - enable-libtheora \
   - enable-libvorbis - enable-libvpx - enable-x11grab - enable-libx264 -
enable-nonfree - enable-version3

ERROR Presented

ERROR: xExt not found

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git. If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC # ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure this will help
solving the problem.

I thank

*Luis Renato Oliveira*
*Operador de Web Tv *