[FFmpeg-user] Anybody got experience with ffmpeg+YouTube live event?

Mike Thorpe michaeljthorpe at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 16:15:56 CEST 2013

________________________________
 From: Leonard B

I looked at their setting recommendations and followed them best I could.
YouTube reported that it was receiving the RTMP stream but it showed
nothing but a black screen.

If nobody has any experience with it before that's okay.  It's really new
and I don't expect anybody to have messed with it (yet.)

tia

Leonard,
I am interested in FFmpeg to you tube live and had posted a question here
about it on 8/22.  In my case FFmpeg seemed to be running normally however
you tube said it was not receiving a stream.  My settings were also following
you tube recommendations.  Any advice or troubleshooting suggestions from
the group would be appreciated.

Mike