[FFmpeg-user] analyze duration takes too long

Cem İbrahim ARI artdusunce at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:11:33 CET 2013

-probesize and analyzeduration parameters made startup even slower (am i
giving right values?)
here is the command line and console output
http://pastebin.com/r1D8vL39
(without probesize and analyzeduration parameters, startup takes about 10
secs. with probsize and analyzeduration about 20-25 secs, these durations
are 3 or 4 times much longer when i try to encode an only audio stream)

Cem İbrahim ARI
http://www.creativeblack.net | http://twitter.com/cemibrahimari