[FFmpeg-user] for help

littlebat dashing.meng at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 15:06:26 CEST 2013

On Sat, 7 Sep 2013 11:11:23 +0800
"黄继昆" <501861472 at qq.com> wrote:

> It is the first time I use ffmpeg ,use for decode IPC , Now  I just
> decode one camera . how can I decode multi-channel video at the same
> time , when decoding one ,I open another decoder , there will be can

As I known, ffmpeg is mainly used for transcode video/audio, and
player, e.g., mplayer, is mainly decode and play a video/audio. If your
"decode" means "transcode", read the documentation "-map" option for
your "decode multi-channel video at the same time":
http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html#Advanced-options

And, if you need help on this list, the best is post your command line
and uncut console output.