[FFmpeg-user] Detecting I-frames inside a transport stream!!

tadar tadartadar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 13:02:43 CEST 2013

Hello, thanks for your suggestion. But I need to do this without using
ffprobe. Probably I found it out but there are some questions in my mind.

I'm finding the key frames that way;

In the adaptation field, I'm getting the Random Access Indicator and if
it's 1, then it's key frame. But there are a lot of packets without
adaptation field.

For instance, I saw a packet with Adaptation Field and Random Access
Indicator is '1'. Does it mean; all the packets after this packet *(until I
see a packet with adaptation field)* belongs to the keyframe?

Thanks a lot

2013/9/12 Stefano Sabatini-2 [via FFmpeg-users] <
ml-node+s933282n4661240h88 at n4.nabble.com>