[FFmpeg-user] Regarding Watermark on my video

Rajkumar Prakash Rajkumar.Prakash at lntinfotech.com
Fri Sep 13 13:22:07 CEST 2013

Hi Team,

I have requirement like I need display dynamic watermark/overlay on my video. Watermark will be any image.
Is this achievable by using FFMPEG libraries.
If yes, can you give some samples to do so.
I am using .net as my development platform.

Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thank You!

Warm Regards,
Rajkumar Prakash. J | Å: +91  44 2253 8796 | È: +91 98408 27406
Email: Rajkumar.Prakash at lntinfotech.com<mailto:Rajkumar.Prakash at lntinfotech.com>  | Website: www.lntinfotech.com<http://www.lntinfotech.com/>

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"