[FFmpeg-user] About the command -vcodec

陈立 kidney at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Sat Sep 14 16:29:08 CEST 2013

Actually, what I am doing is to convert uncompressed yuv420p video (with no heads, no encapsulation, just yuv values)

into uyuv422 uncompressed avi format. I was wondering if the following command did right:

ffmpeg -vcodec rawvideo -pix_fmt yuv420p -s widthxheight -r framerate -i input.yuv -vcodec rawvideo -pix_fmt uyvy422 -r framerate output.avi