[FFmpeg-user] getting noise with s32le but works fine s16le?

remainzz remainzz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 14:49:20 CEST 2013

HI

I am trying to make prores quicktime files but cannot get 32bit audio to work, when 16 bit works fine.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
The source can be anything , same issue.

ffmpeg -i D:\video.mov -vcodec prores -profile:v 1 -acodec pcm_s32le C:\Users\fractal\Desktop\Prores.mov   (bad)

ffmpeg -i D:\video.mov -vcodec prores -profile:v 1 -acodec pcm_s16le C:\Users\fractal\Desktop\Prores.mov   (good)

thanks
joe