[FFmpeg-user] Optimal workflow for concatenating (reliably)

hdn8 hdlmnate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:07:34 CEST 2014

Hi Jan, thanks for pointing me in an optimal direction, the -filter_complex
wasnt around when I made this app, from this it looks probably we can do
this in one pass and save loads of time and resources, avoid having to
create mpg containers etc.  Interesting debate over the "1-pass"
normalization, I also think that introducing an 'approximated' normalization
into the core would be useful in certain scenarios.