[FFmpeg-user] Force concat to ignore corrupt files?

Phunkadilic slanaconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:25:15 CEST 2014

Thanks for these great tips.  Basically it's like this.  I'm using the concat command for daily merging of video capture files (.mp4).  Every now and then I'll get one or two video files that will have some time of error or will be incomplete.  The concat command see's these files and simply stops the concat process instead of skipping them and continuing on to the next good file in the list.  This is what I would to fix.  I want the concat function to continue on instead of getting stuck and exiting the first time it hits a bad file.

I'll have to try the ffprobe command to see if that does the trick.

-Dilan
"NO OBSTACLES, ONLY CHALLENGES!" -Groove