[FFmpeg-user] libavfilter : using amix

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Sat Apr 19 13:35:13 CEST 2014

Le decadi 30 germinal, an CCXXII, Mr Artichaut a écrit :
> I've done as you said but still have the same issue. By setting a DEBUG
> level for logs and dumping the graph I have this :
> https://gist.github.com/MrArtichaut/b4d958b36ff2fdbb64ca

Without the code, there is no way of knowing what you are doing wrong.

> What's is this resampler auto-inserted in the graph ?

amix can only work with float samples (hat is one of the reasons I
discourage people of using it; use amerge and pan, they support many
formats); since your input has integer samples, resample is inserted to do
the conversion.

> Maybe my issue came from that and I have to insert one myself with my own
> params ?

No, that is completely unrelated.

Regards,

--