[FFmpeg-user] AVFoundation under Mac OS 10.7.5

Tobie Horswill thorswill at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:26:38 CEST 2014

Thank you Moritz for pointing this out and thank you Carl Eugen for explaining why I may have missed it in the first place!

So it would appear mmintrin.h, xmmintrin.h and emmintrin.h are each missing multiple prototypes.

Any hints as to why this is happening? Not sure if it is relevant but I first tried compiling using MacPorts then switched to Brew which got me a bit further but apparently not far enough.

My ./config file seems somewhat similar to the one mentioned here : http://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2011-April/110864.html
Would clearing the definition of  __GNUC_STDC_INLINE__ be relevant in my case?

Tobie