[FFmpeg-user] Libav (Avconv) Imposition on Users who want FFmpeg

miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr
Fri Aug 1 01:25:31 CEST 2014

On 2014-08-01 01:10, miro.rovis at croatiafidelis.hr wrote:
> I hope this thread is still accepting replies.
>
> I have written a text, below is part of it, and before posting it,
>
> I wish to inform those among people from Debian who I am thankful to,
> and they
> are Steve Langasek and Ian Jackson, as well as to this FFmpeg mailing
> list,
> whose developers I am thankful for the FFmpeg program, and also to
> Christian
> Marillat whose deb-multimedia,org repo I use for FFmpeg and other
> programs.
>
> The text will contain a very specific mention of FFmpeg in Debian's
> Tails
> GNU/Linux so it is relevant for all the recipients.  I am planning to
> post it
> on:
>
> Debian Development
> http://forums.debian.net/viewforum.php?f=19
>
> right after successful sending of this mail.

And it is there.
Just like the last time, in April, when I started this topic, who knows
if there
we will see any server ...ehrr... fluctuations exactly now...

Here it is, at the time of this writing:

Defeat and Hope for GNU/Linux

And now Good Night! to all good Free Open Software loving people!

Mirolsav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia
www.CroatiaFidelis.hr