[FFmpeg-user] Any better documentation?

Stephen Ho stephenho88 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 17:29:51 CEST 2014

Thanks everyone, I will be reading more about your suggestions. I also
found this http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/oneiric/man1/ffmpeg.1.html
to be better than what I paid for the pdf book, as you can see I am the
very beginner, and thought the book is not a man page but some tutorial. It
turns out it is somewhat in between.

I am using Window with the command window. I do not use linux etc. but I
have some unix commands in dos command window. man ffmpeg does not come up
with man page, maybe my manpath has not set up. That is OK, I just want it
to do simple thing.

Is there a GNU version of ffmpeg?

  *Stephen Ho *
510-364-8941 (c)  StephenHo88 at gmail.com