[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg compiling issue on ARM (via mplayer)

X3fil xefil at xefil.com
Fri Aug 29 09:15:23 CEST 2014

Good morning Carl,

I've focused on this mailinglist 'cause it's related to ffmpeg.
Then, looking near to config.h I've seen it sends to a root directory, also to mplayer config.h.
So, it's more mplayer related.
Setting into config.h -> HAVE_SETEND to 1, the issue is solved.

I've then asked to mplayer too. New svn will solve this issue, also not ffmpeg related.

Thanks for the answer anyway!

Simon