[FFmpeg-user] vidstab filter is not workin

Hila Weinstok hila.weinstok at idomoo.com
Mon Dec 29 15:34:26 CET 2014

Hi there.
I'm trying to use vidstab filter. I got a strange error:
 ERROR: libvpx decoder version must be >=0.9.1

I'm using version 0.9.8 (and when I tried 0.96 it also caused a mistake)
I think the configure made a mistake, and I've been asked to report this
problem to you.
attached you may find the log file.
thanks!

--

Regards,

Hila Weinstok

QA tester

Hila.weinstok at Idomoo.com

+972 549430970 (mobile)

Skype: hilaweinstok

--

*This email and any files transmitted with it contain information from
Idomoo which may be privileged and confidential and intended solely for the