[FFmpeg-user] Fw: Mixing wav audio and mp4 video

Zack Thevenot zack924 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 15:57:39 CET 2014

Thanks for looking into this.  I looked at the comments on the ticket you made, and excuse my ignorance, but most of it went over my head.

So my audio files contain an uncompressed codec? Can I rectify my issue by simply compressing or changing the codec before I try to mix with the mp4?

If what I want can't be accomplished, it is not a big deal for me to record with a different audio codec or file type.  Is there an audio format that will mix nicely with AVI, WMV, and MP4?