[FFmpeg-user] Levels and Primaries

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Mon Feb 3 21:02:15 CET 2014

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014, at 10:32 AM, Rio Kierkels wrote:

> Well my posts have bounced so I'll resort to posting links again.

Sorry, I had to reject your messages because they were much too large
(one was ~25 MB if I recall correctly). This mailing list has a limit of
100k. I understand it may complicate matters when it comes to providing
console outputs and sample files, and I will likely increase this limit,
but this is a high volume list with a large number of recipients.

This should have resulted in a reply to you with the rejection notice
indicating the message size limitation.