[FFmpeg-user] Help with excessive CPU usage

Francois Visagie francois.visagie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 12:42:19 CET 2014

CPUs /
> CPU cores at the same time.

That I realise, thanks. Where I got confused was that on my machine CPU
utilisation is usually expressed as a percentage of the total available
across all cores.

But I guess the OP is more interested in relative differences as opposed to
absolute values, meaning I'm nit-picking and will shut up about this!