[FFmpeg-user] Transport Stream (.ts) with ac3 audio

relaht at gmx.de relaht at gmx.de
Wed Feb 19 16:05:53 CET 2014

>  The problem
> you have is completely (100%) understood and a
> specification is (freely) available.
First of all, thanks for your patients! I know I am a pain in the … ;)
It is only because I'm so desperate to get this fixed.

> I cannot work on it because I wouldn't know how
> to test and I suspect this is true for (all?)
> other developers…
As I wrote before, one way to test it is on Mac OSX.
If the Finder shows a thumbnail of the movie, there is a good chance that the format is ok.
I know that this is not a guaranty that it will work everywhere, but it's a good start.

If someone starts to work on this I am really happy to help testing it!
(I know I wrote this before, but I will not do it again. I promise! :) )

Thanks again
Michael